[Geany] How to type non-breaking space and soft hyphen in geany

Luca Borrione write at xxxxx
Thu Apr 19 19:41:18 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just found how to replace ALT + UNICODE in Ubuntu
It's by CTRL + SHIFT + U + UNICODE.

See
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=9666010#post9666010

The difference is that in Windows I had to insert the decimal value (160)
while here I have to insert the unicode itself (00A0)

See
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/A0/index.htm

I just did it and it works great.
So at this point I'm just wondering if there's any easier way to
insert it by using a shortcut in Geany like in ooo writer
It's quite hard to remeber CTRL + SHIFT + U + 00A0 instead of
CTRL + SHIFT + SPACE ;)

Thanks in advance for any tip
Luca