[Geany] How to add symbols to the Symbol tab

Robert Fekete fekete77.robert at xxxxx
Tue Apr 10 13:53:46 UTC 2012

Hi Lex,

Thank you very much for your pointers and the swift reply.
Though I am not a programmer, I managed to tweak docbook.c to extract
the IDs from some other tags. (Probably not as it should, but works
for me :) )
I'll see if I can convince someone with more skill to create a patch
for #2, and send you a patch for it.

Kind Regards,

Robert