[Geany] Screencasts for Geany?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Mon Oct 31 01:00:35 UTC 2011

I thought it might be useful to create screencasts to highlight
Geany's features because it's often easier to show someone how
something works rather than explaining it in words. The idea was to
keep them quite short and without an audio track so that the language
barrier would be minimised. I have created one very quick screenshot
and a tested several video hosting sites, including Posterous, but
haven't found a site I like. My next step was going to be Vimeo.

What do you think of the idea itself? Do you think Geany would benefit
from having screencasts available?

- Russell