[Geany] Spell check

Lee Gold leegold at xxxxx
Sun Oct 23 16:24:31 UTC 2011

I added the English dictionary and now I do not get the error message
when starting Geany. Thanks.

But I am embarrassed to say I don't see how to use the spell check.
Usually with editors there's a button you press and the open document is
checked, misspelled words are underlined in red squiggly lines and often
there a pop-up with suggestions and one-click replacement capabilities.
I don't see any button and searched the toolbar and menus to run the
spell check.

Now that the dictionary seems installed how do I spell check a document?
Sorry if this obvious.

WinXP Geany 0.20

Thanks.