[Geany] hide menu bar on full-screen

Dimitar Zhekov dimitar.zhekov at xxxxx
Sat Oct 22 17:03:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 12:43:15 +0100
Pedro Cirne <pedro at cirne100.eu> wrote:

> Here it is...I hope it's useful!
>
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 20 October 2011 11:39, Pedro Cirne <pedro at cirne100.eu> wrote:
> > > I have edited the source code to make it works for me, is it useful for
> > the
> > > project?
> >
> > If you submit a patch/pull request we will certainly have a look at
> > it.  Then you may not have to keep applying it each time Geany
> > upgrades.

Looks fine to me, except that some of the changes are indented with
spaces instead of tabs.

I'm not quite sure why ui_menubar_showhide() should take a gboolean
state, check it with & and hide the menu for state = 1 (or TRUE?). It
may be the most effective way, but writing an extra line or too to make
the code stupid and simple may be a good idea.

A good thing to have, though I personnaly am not going to use it.

--
E-gards: Jimmy