[Geany] Help with Spell Check on Windows

Lee Gold leegold at xxxxx
Wed Oct 19 07:14:01 UTC 2011

Hi,

Using Geany on Windows XP. I can't get the spell check plugin to work. I
go into preferences, configure plugins and the spell check tab. Language
to use for spell check drop down has no entrees. In directory to look
for dictionary files select, I try to browse to program files/geany/
and try any directory  that seems like it would work esp. if it says
"enchant" but I get an error popup. I have aspell installed if that's
relevant. Any help appreciated. WinXP Geany 0.20.

Thanks.