[Geany] geany color sceme + debugger advice - python

Sean Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Tue Oct 4 14:36:46 UTC 2011

Got it, thanks for the help!

I was also able to find the 'invert color schemes' button in the
preferences... mahvelous

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 4:15 PM, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:
> On 11-10-03 09:07 AM, Sean Wolfe wrote:
>>
>> 1. For a dark color scheme, eg Vibrant Ink, how do i get the active
>> line to not be highlighted. White text + white highlighting =
>> invisible text on the line I'm trying to edit. Arrgh!
>>

> Hi,
>
> If you're using geany-themes, you need to change `current_line` in
> vibrant-ink.conf[1], otherwise you need to change `current_line` in
> filetypes.common.  Change the 2nd part of it to the new colour you want or
> the third part to false to disable highlighting the current line.
>
> Cheers,
> Matthew Brush
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes/blob/master/colorschemes/vibrant-ink.conf#L17

A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.
- Abraham Maslow