[Geany] geany color sceme + debugger advice - python

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon Oct 3 19:15:08 UTC 2011

On 11-10-03 09:07 AM, Sean Wolfe wrote:
> 1. For a dark color scheme, eg Vibrant Ink, how do i get the active
> line to not be highlighted. White text + white highlighting =
> invisible text on the line I'm trying to edit. Arrgh!

Hi,

If you're using geany-themes, you need to change `current_line` in
vibrant-ink.conf[1], otherwise you need to change `current_line` in
filetypes.common.  Change the 2nd part of it to the new colour you want
or the third part to false to disable highlighting the current line.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush

[1]
https://github.com/codebrainz/geany-themes/blob/master/colorschemes/vibrant-ink.conf#L17