[Geany] geany color sceme + debugger advice - python

Sean Wolfe ether.joe at xxxxx
Mon Oct 3 16:07:49 UTC 2011

Hello everybody,

I've been happily using Geany for a little while now, coding mostly in
Python. I have a couple questions:

1. For a dark color scheme, eg Vibrant Ink, how do i get the active
line to not be highlighted. White text + white highlighting =
invisible text on the line I'm trying to edit. Arrgh!

2. Any debugger advice for python? I am finding winpdb is pretty slow
and actually crashes on my machine a fair amount.

I'm on a windows 7 64 bit installation.

Thanks!

--
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write,
if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.