[Geany] geany regexp replace

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sat Oct 1 02:13:24 UTC 2011

On 11-09-30 10:14 AM, Enrico Tröger wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 14:36:04 +0200, Dominic wrote:
>
>> Am Freitag, den 30.09.2011, 11:11 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
>>> Hey Enrico, when is the wiki going to have a link from the Geany
>>> front page, say in the left column in the support section.
>
> I wanted to wait for something to be more complete before announcing
> the wiki to the world, I guess it was the color schemes section. But
> Matthew added some content some weeks ago, so I don't remember any
> blockers right now.

I wonder if it would be good to also add a mention of geany-themes on
the Extras webpage on geany.org like we talked about before.  The reason
I mention it is because someone on IRC was working hard on a really nice
theme that was using the legacy filedefs and it seems like a big time
waste for people to think the old painful way is the only (or even
recommended) way (not using named styles/style group copying).

IMO, if Geany is going to ship the next release with the old incomplete
fildefs, at least we could make the fixed ones as visible as possible
for when people look around for how complete the shipped filedefs to use
named styles/style group copying as described in the manual.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush