[Geany] I can run programs

Sylvia Sánchez Mapalapa_Igu at xxxxx
Thu Nov 17 16:47:11 UTC 2011

No, no.  It compiles.  There's an object file, etc..  But it doesn't
execute.  This is the problem.
Even more.  One time, I don't know why, Geany created the
executable.  But it doesn't execute it.  But when I drag and drop the
executable into a console, program runs without problems.

So, there's a problem with Geany.  If it is a configuration issue, please
tell how I can configure it to run create executables and run
programs.

Regards, thanks
Sylvia