[Geany] I can run programs

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Sun Nov 13 21:32:14 UTC 2011

On 11/12/2011 06:28 PM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:

> But that's my problem!
>
> I select Compile and it compiles. I select Build and it builds. But I
> select Execute and it doesn't execute anything. It shows me a terminal
> telling me "Error xx, Press Enter to continue". Press Enter and the
> terminal disappears. That's all. It never creates an executable and it
> never runs the program. Even if the code is perfect.

Does it literally say "Error xx" or something else we could use to help you?

> Why?

Maybe you haven't got your build menu/tools setup properly.   You can
find some more information here:
http://www.geany.org/manual/current/index.html#build-menu-configuration
http://wiki.geany.org/howtos/configurebuildmenu

Cheers,