[Geany] I have created a Google+ page for Geany

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Sun Nov 13 11:12:33 UTC 2011

2011/11/13 Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de>:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 08:43:56 +1000, Russell wrote:
>
>>I thought that while everyone else was jumping on the bandwagon that
>>I'd join them and have created a Google+ page for Geany.
>
> Great, at least for those people using Google+ :).
>
> Just a suggestion, what about using the logo as SVG to be rendered
> properly or, if not possible, create a larger PNG from the SVG for the
> Google+ page. The current image seems too small and looks streched :(.
>

> Regards,
> Enrico

To be honest the creation of the page was a spur-of-the-moment
decision. Of course I don't intend making it the new home page but
just a place to advertise Geany to those on G+. Regarding the logo
I'll certainly try uploading the SVG or at least a larger version of
it.

--
Russell