[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue May 31 23:42:28 UTC 2011

> For a direct comparism, I pasted your text into another wiki to see how
> it looks with the Vector template:
>
> https://tiwtr.uvena.de/wiki/playground

Now you've done it!!

On my monitor the lines are on average 30 words wide, way too much,
way hard to read.

But it also pointed out a BIG problem with the dodgie er doogie
template, its set the text to 90% of the users chosen font size.  What
a bunch of arrogant [complex scatological string of expletives
deleted] the designers are, why can't they respect my font choice, how
do they know what my monitor resolution is and how good my eyes are?
Do they expect me to change the font choice every time I swap to their
tab in the browser?
</rant> I feel better now. :-)

In which case I also think vector is ok.

But we need to maybe tweek the css ourselves, at least to limit the
width of heavily textual documents. (Just an aside, thats why the
doogie template looks like a blog: because blogs are all text, the
good ones limit the width so they can be read easily)

As I read the docuwiki manual it allows individual pages to have local
templates, so I'm not saying that all pages need to have the width
limited, just those that are mainly text.