[Geany] Problem (?) with focus in Geany

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue May 31 21:51:54 UTC 2011

Sometimes I have found in Geany that after opening a file I can't
scroll down. After a few milliseconds I realise that the content pane
doesn't have focus so I click on it with the mouse cursor and can then
navigate via the keyboard. After this happening once or twice I have
realised that the most common occurrence is that the toolbar is
focused, so using the up and down arrow keys is navigating through the
buttons on the toolbar.

Is this how Geany is supposed to behave? If not, has anyone else seen
this behaviour?

--
Russell Dickenson