[Geany] Wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue May 31 21:51:17 UTC 2011

On Tue, 31 May 2011 23:42:58 +0200, Enrico wrote:

One addition:

>>Between these two I much prefer the Vector template's layout because:
>>(1) I think it looks cleaner and more professional;
>>(2) useful links such as "Printable version" and the Search input box
>>are clearly visible. The Doogie template has almost none of this, with
>>the Search input box at the very bottom of the page.

(3) the top navigation tabs can only be changed/configured by editing a
PHP file, it's not changeable in the wiki itself. The Vector template
implements the sidebar as a normal wiki page and so it can be edited by
anyone who is granted to (ACL) not only by the few guys who have access
to the server's filesystem.