[Geany] Question about Line Breaking option's behaviour

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Tue May 31 21:45:11 UTC 2011

I have written a small piece for newsletter volume 3 about Geany's
Line Breaking and Line Wrapping options and have a question. From my
testing of Line Breaking it seems that with this option enabled, line
breaking only occurs if you're adding text to the end of the line, not
in the middle. Is this how the option was designed to behave?

I'm asking because I want to be sure I'm describing the option accurately.

--
Russell Dickenson