[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue May 31 02:48:40 UTC 2011

> I guess if they were just tags, then just using regular tags related to the
> topic would be good, but since there's some arbitrary link between tags and
> the page navigation (haven't figured it out yet), maybe it needs to be
> consistent?

IIUC (which may not be the case :-) the navigation stuff (shown as
tabs on the current template) comes from namespaces, ie pages with
names foo:bar:thepage name.  This is a docuwiki builtin.

Summary pages like howtos and snippets use the respective tags and a
plugin to generate the pages.  This plugin also generates the tagcloud
on the front page. Add tags by {{tag>space separated list of tags}}
which will tag the page with space, separated, list, of and tags :-)

> Also, is there a better way for navigation than tags or however it works
> now?  I found it very unintuitive to get a page listed in whatever the
> navigation part is using.  Maybe there's a plugin that does a TOC (besides
> sitemap) based on links or something.

Maybe you just need to try again with this new info (assuming I'm right?)