[Geany] Wiki?

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Tue May 31 02:27:56 UTC 2011

On 11-05-30 05:56 PM, Lex Trotman wrote:

> I have converted the build system guide to docuwiki (sigh, just as
> annoying as I expected) but haven't had time to make the images yet. I
> added it with a howto tag and build and configure tags.
>
> Which raises the question, how much consistency do we want in tags and
> how to control it?

I guess if they were just tags, then just using regular tags related to
the topic would be good, but since there's some arbitrary link between
tags and the page navigation (haven't figured it out yet), maybe it
needs to be consistent?

Also, is there a better way for navigation than tags or however it works
now?  I found it very unintuitive to get a page listed in whatever the
navigation part is using.  Maybe there's a plugin that does a TOC
(besides sitemap) based on links or something.

P.S. please ignore me if I'm just stupid :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush