[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue May 31 00:56:20 UTC 2011

>>Did you find any template that limits the max-width?
>
> The only one I found and which looks okish is:
> http://www.dokuwiki.org/template:doogie
>
> It's currently running on our wiki. It feels more like a blog layout
> than a wiki but maybe this is jjust because of the top navigation
> buttons instead of a sidebar.
> Is this better?
> The actual width of the page can surely be changed easily via CSS.

Ah, I missed that one.  Only thing missing seems to be sitemap when
not logged in, the only way of finding the newsletter stuff is via its
tag (or search).

I have converted the build system guide to docuwiki (sigh, just as
annoying as I expected) but haven't had time to make the images yet. I
added it with a howto tag and build and configure tags.

Which raises the question, how much consistency do we want in tags and
how to control it?