[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun May 29 23:35:26 UTC 2011

> I just changed the template to "Arctic" [1]. I like it though this is
> more or less just to test it, it's not a final decision. I'd like to
> get some more feedback about the template question.
>
> Unfortunately, the author of the Arctic template won't maintain it
> anymore in the future but since it seems to be widely on the net, maybe
> someone else will continue maintaining it.
> I like that it has a sidebar which is quite flexible. At the moment, I
> just put a simple list of the categories in it as a simple navigation.
> Though we could change it later.

Yes, organisation is better and sidebar is better.  Don't like it
being unmaintained though.  The docuwiki template library seems to
list a version that templates are compatible with, does this mean that
templates have to be updated each time docuwiki is upgraded?

> And again, this is just a test, I'd also be ok with the Vector template.

Looks suspiciously like the Geany website, thats why you like it? :-D

Did you find any template that limits the max-width?