[Geany] Wiki Images?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu May 26 20:41:32 UTC 2011

On Thu, 26 May 2011 10:40:51 +0200, Frank wrote:

>Am 26.05.2011 10:22, schrieb Matthew Brush:

>>> Yepp. See http://wiki.geany.org/start ;)

>>> Not sure what's not working there. Did you turn off some JS or
>>> something? I was trying it on Firefox 4 at Win7 but I'm sure it
>>> should be working also on other browsers/plattforms.
>>
>> Firefox prefs say JS is enabled and doesn't work in stock Epiphany
>> either ... weird.  Is it just a standard HTML upload form or some
>> type of Java/Flash Applet?  I don't know if I have Java installed
>> but I know Flash is.
>
>I don't see any rocket science inside this page. Weird.

/me is at fault.
Frank was in the group "manager" who can do edit, create, upload and
delete. The others (beside me :D) were "just" in the group "user". And
this group only could edit and create.
Not sure what I thought when setting up the groups, I changed it so
that also user members can everything, including upload and delete.

So, Matthew could you please try again?

And please note my apologies.