[Geany] Geany Newsletter Vol. 2

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Wed May 25 17:07:51 UTC 2011

Le 25/05/2011 18:27, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Sound good ;)
> I will give it a try tomorrow.
> BUT: PDF already looks very well. Huge Thanks!

No problem :)
The point I think that should be improved is image sizing/placement, but
I can't tell how to fix this without adding one more sed replacement,
but as I'm a LaTeX noob, maybe you'll have a solution :)

Cheers,
Colomban

PS:
I currently played with this addition to the sed replacement (thanks to
a friend of mine for most of the LaTeX part):

s/(.*)(\\includegraphics)(.*)/\\centerline{\1\2[width=\\textwidth,height=0.25\\textheight,keepaspectratio=true]\3}/