[Geany] Setting environment variables in a project file

Chris Sutcliffe ir0nh34d at xxxxx
Wed May 25 01:34:10 UTC 2011

On 24 May 2011 21:23, Lex Trotman wrote:
> Why not just use the absolute pathname of the executable?
>
> PS Thats so obvious I presume you have tried it and I guess I am
> asking why doesn't it work, does it work on the command line?

That`s not the issue (and that solution would work in most cases).
The issue is I have a common Makefile for both architectures that I
use (it calls gcc/g++), which works well because I set the path prior
to calling make and the appropriate compiler is used.  I guess I could
pass which compiler to use to make, which would resolve the issue.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe