[Geany] Geany Newsletter Vol. 2

Colomban Wendling lists.ban at xxxxx
Tue May 24 13:58:04 UTC 2011

Hey,

Le 23/05/2011 11:05, Frank Lanitz a écrit :
> Am 23.05.2011 10:50, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>> I thought PDF was generated via latex and I wasn't about to try to
>> tell *you* how to get Latex to do the numbering :-)
>
> With change to ReST this has been changed as the TeX export is causing
> nightmares to me in current state.

I tuned a bit PDF (and LaTeX) generation and pushed on branch
pdf-from-latex [1] if anyone want to take a look. OK it's a little ugly
to postprocess LaTeX output, but at least it looks almost OK.
Feel free to tune, I'm a LaTeX noob, just collected some infos to get
this working.

About switching to another lightweight markup format, just make sure the
output is flexible enough not to need this kind of things to tune the
output. Even if the default output "looks good".

Cheers,
Colomban

[1] http://git.geany.org/newsletter/log/?h=pdf-from-latex