[Geany] Geany Newsletter Vol. 2

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue May 24 01:34:47 UTC 2011

> Is anyone open to idea of switching to AsciiDoc markup and set of
> tools? It can definitely output plain text, HTML and PDF, with and
> without Table Of Contents.
>
> If there are no loud objections I'll put together samples of the
> newsletter's source file in AsciiDoc markup converted into plain text,
> HTML and PDF output formats.

Well, I'm biased of course.

OTOH if the Rest tools are too fragile it isn't worth sticking to them
so I guess any options are open.  In fact IIUC Python itself has now
moved to a new toolset called sphinx, don't know any more though.

Asciidoc might be worth the example if you've got time since John
already has a markdown example.