[Geany] Geany Newsletter Vol. 2

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Mon May 23 20:10:33 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:59 AM, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Am 23.05.2011 04:13, schrieb John Gabriele:
>
>> Finally, I found the newsletter easier to follow when the sections
>> were numbered, as with the first newsletter.
>
> Me too. Unfortunately I wasn't able to create this by using RST but
> failed. Input is welcome.

I don't know how to do this with the docutils tools.

However, in case it's of any interest, here's Newsletter 2 in markdown
source format: http://www.unexpected-vortices.com/temp/geany/newsletter_2.txt

Here it is as html
http://www.unexpected-vortices.com/temp/geany/newsletter_2.html ,
produced using [Pandoc] via the following command: `pandoc -s --toc -N
--css=styles.css -o newsletter_2.html newsletter_2.txt` (and using
bits of your geany newsletter stylesheet).

[Pandoc]: http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

Here it is as a pdf:
http://www.unexpected-vortices.com/temp/geany/newsletter_2.pdf ,
produced using the following commands:

    pandoc -s --toc -N --css=styles.css -o newsletter_2.tex newsletter_2.txt
    pdflatex newsletter_2.tex

---John