[Geany] Thanks for Geany newsletter - volume 2

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Mon May 23 13:12:56 UTC 2011

On 23 May 2011 22:34, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Am 23.05.2011 14:30, schrieb Frank Lanitz:

>>> I'm probably stating the bleedin' obvious, but did you use the
>>> --use_latex_toc option?
>>
>> Ehm... yes?
>> (did you get it managed with this?)
>
> Puh... sorry, if this was a bit rude - wasn't my intention.

I didn't even notice :-)

> But this topic is really depressing me and I bet I did try every single
> option described in man page but didn't get any satisfying output :(

Now this isn't going to make sense but it worked for me with

rst2latex --use-latex-toc --no-section-numbering newsletter_2.rst news2.tex

No * variants and using geany to run latex gives a pdf with toc.