[Geany] Thanks for Geany newsletter - volume 2

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon May 23 11:34:33 UTC 2011

Am 23.05.2011 13:17, schrieb Frank Lanitz:
> Am 23.05.2011 12:30, schrieb Russell Dickenson:
>> In another thread is feedback from a reader about the structure of the
>> newsletter. What you do think about adding visual clues - i.e. icons -
>> to the various sections? It would help make the newsletter better
>> (IMHO) and provide some hint of the type of content for each section.
>
> I'm afraid this will mess up the structure even more.

Well, maybe I should go more into detail:
We could add some graphical category indicator, but this should be done
already by structure of document itself. Here I do see a lot of
potential we should use before thinking of adding some additional gadget.

Later we can think about something like that but have to keep in mind,
we do have a pdf, a html and a plain text release of the newsletter.

Cheers,
Frank