[Geany] Thanks for Geany newsletter - volume 2

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon May 23 11:16:51 UTC 2011

Am 23.05.2011 12:55, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>> Unfortunately I haven't been able to test or check the output of
>> > rst2pdf because it's not available in my Linux distro's packag
>> > repository and I haven't yet tried manually downloading and installing
>> > it.
> Maybe Frank should use rst2latex and then process the latex as he
> usually does, best of both worlds!

As mentioned before I didn't get it maanged that the output TeX is not
scaring me. E.g. by default they do not use the LaTeX way of creating a
table of content while using for each section the *-variant of command
etc. Help to get this solved is highly welcome.

Cheers,
Frank