[Geany] Thanks for Geany newsletter - volume 2

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Mon May 23 10:30:12 UTC 2011

On 23 May 2011 19:33, Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de> wrote:
> Am 23.05.2011 11:27, schrieb Lex Trotman:
>
>> Maybe we should have listened to your first suggestion of using Asciidoc :-)

:)

> Well, with LaTeX I didn't had such issues (SCNR) ;)

That's OK but my issue with LaTeX is having to press the [Shift] key 3
times while typing its name. :P

Unfortunately I haven't been able to test or check the output of
rst2pdf because it's not available in my Linux distro's packag
repository and I haven't yet tried manually downloading and installing
it.

In another thread is feedback from a reader about the structure of the
newsletter. What you do think about adding visual clues - i.e. icons -
to the various sections? It would help make the newsletter better
(IMHO) and provide some hint of the type of content for each section.

--
Russell Dickenson