[Geany] Thanks for Geany newsletter - volume 2

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at xxxxx
Sun May 22 22:25:19 UTC 2011

Disclaimer: I contributed to newsletter volume 2 but I am not thanking
myself but everyone *else* involved in its production. :)

Woo hoo! I was glad to see volume 2 is now available.

As a contributor I have two things I want to say:

* In the PDF version the images of the plugins are very small and
almost impossible to read, although they look OK in the HTML version.
I am "testing" under Linux and the Chrome web browser.

* In the screenshots I took of the plugins, I think it would be better
if (1) the plugin is enabled on the screenshot and (2) I don't show
the mouse cursor. Any constructive feedback is welcome.

--
Russell Dickenson