[Geany] Wiki?

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Tue May 17 23:34:46 UTC 2011

Yay!

Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:
>> I'm not yet sure about the overall structure of the contents in the
>> wiki, this we still need to work out. But you can of course create a
>> page with content already if you like.

If a basic structure can be defined, it will make it easier to work out
where to go from there. I'm eager to drop in the odd bit, as are most
posters here, but I reckon a structure will help guide us somewhat.

Russell Dickenson wrote:
>In case it helps anyone, look at http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/
>for an example of content that might be useful to contain in the Geany
>wiki. This link is to the Textadept wiki, where Textadept is another
>excellent cross-platform text editor but with a different design and
>different goasl to Geany.

Looks like a good base to work from.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water;