[Geany] Wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue May 17 20:38:39 UTC 2011

On Tue, 17 May 2011 09:34:47 -0400, Jonathan wrote:

>I wrote an AutoHotKey script to pass text from the geany window to
>either an active Rterm or the active tab of console2. I also wrote an
>R script to dump functions into a space separated text file to
>facilitate text highlighting for packages that I use all the time. And
>finally, I wrote some snippets for R specific constructs.

Great.

As Frank said, just register an account, shortly wait for approval and
then start adding a Wiki page with your tips and tricks.

I'm not yet sure about the overall structure of the contents in the
wiki, this we still need to work out. But you can of course create a
page with content already if you like.