[Geany] Change the color of selected text

M. Badawy m.cohomology at xxxxx
Tue May 17 19:01:09 UTC 2011

Hi...I am using Geany 0.19.1 in Ubuntu 10.10 64bit as my LateX and Matlab
files editor. Geany is, by far, my favorite editor, but there is one thing
that makes my life a bit too hard sometimes.
The color schemes I use for both file types are custom made ones from:
http://geanycolourscheme.xtreemhost.com/
Problem is the selected text has this light grey color that is sometimes
hard to distinguish (background is grey). When I use the "Find" feature,
it's also very hard to spot the results.
So, is there a way to change the foreground/background of selected text?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

-M.