[Geany] Wiki?

Jonathan Daily biomathjdaily at xxxxx
Tue May 17 12:05:03 UTC 2011

I have never contributed to a wiki before, but I would love to do so.
I use geany for R statistics on both windows and linux and have done
some things to integrate geany, R, and console2 (windows terminal
emulator) on windows. What is the proper procedure for material/guide
submission?

Thanks and HTH,
Jon

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Colomban Wendling
<lists.ban at herbesfolles.org> wrote:
> Le 16/05/2011 23:51, Enrico Tröger a écrit :
>> On Sun, 8 May 2011 18:41:32 +0200, Enrico wrote:
>>> On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:59:08 -0700, Matthew wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey guys,
>>>
>>> I'm ashamed this topic is already so old and nothing happened so far
>>> because I didn't manage to set up the Wiki yet.
>>>
>>> I'll set up the Wiki next week or at least next weekend, hopefully.
>>> Thanks for your patience.
>>
>> Here we go:
>>
>> http://wiki.geany.org/
>
> Hey, good job Enrico, thanks!