[Geany] Wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon May 16 21:51:44 UTC 2011

On Sun, 8 May 2011 18:41:32 +0200, Enrico wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Mar 2011 20:59:08 -0700, Matthew wrote:
>
>Hey guys,
>

>I'm ashamed this topic is already so old and nothing happened so far
>because I didn't manage to set up the Wiki yet.
>
>I'll set up the Wiki next week or at least next weekend, hopefully.
>Thanks for your patience.

Here we go:

http://wiki.geany.org/

For now, it's a pretty raw default installation.

What we need is a fancy theme and of course content.

Also we may  need to discuss a license to use for the content, for now
I kept the Dokuwiki default value: CC Attribution-Share Alike 3.0
Unported.

Currently, registration is disabled.
I think we should go for open registration coupled with a captcha.
For now, if you want an account to write, drop me a short mail with
your desired username via private mail and I'll setup it up instantly.
So we hopefully can quickly play with it around and tune it to our
needs.

If you know any cool plugins we could use or have any ideas, please
share them.