[Geany] reflow lines

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun May 15 06:30:35 UTC 2011

> I was curious if the request tracker is actively used because when
> when I took a brief look there I randomly ran across [an older
> request][1] that had already been implemented (as a plug-in) but was
> still listed as "open".

Hmmm, interesting point, there is nothing in the workflow that cleans
up feature requests when someone else implements them as plugins
(unless someone just happens to notice), especially as plugins are not
under the core project's control.

> [1]: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1530436&group_id=153444&atid=787794

Given the restrictions it has I don't know if I would call the split
window "implemented", even after some recent love by Matthew.