[Geany] reflow lines

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Sun May 15 05:33:11 UTC 2011

>>> You might put those two suggestions into the feature tracker, if they
>>> are left on this list it is very likely that they will be forgotten.
>>
>> Is the feature request tracker actively used?
>
> They are looked at when someone thinks they have enough time to do so.
>  Agreed, that might not be often, and then there is no guarantee that
> someone is interested in doing any particular feature request, but
> thats the nature of open source projects.  Its not ideal I agree, but
> part of the cause for the slow response to feature requests is also

Hi Lex,

Sorry, didn't mean to suggest there's a slow response to Geany feature
requests (on the contrary, in the past I've found the core devs to be
interested in what users ask for in general), nor even that anyone is
under any sort of expectation to work on features that someone else is
interested in seeing. :)

I was curious if the request tracker is actively used because when
when I took a brief look there I randomly ran across [an older
request][1] that had already been implemented (as a plug-in) but was
still listed as "open".

[1]: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1530436&group_id=153444&atid=787794

I should've spent more time browsing though. Seems active.

Thanks,
---John