[Geany] reflow lines

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sun May 15 02:32:16 UTC 2011

On 15 May 2011 10:51, John Gabriele <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> You might put those two suggestions into the feature tracker, if they
>> are left on this list it is very likely that they will be forgotten.
>
> Is the feature request tracker actively used?

They are looked at when someone thinks they have enough time to do so.
 Agreed, that might not be often, and then there is no guarantee that
someone is interested in doing any particular feature request, but
thats the nature of open source projects.  Its not ideal I agree, but
part of the cause for the slow response to feature requests is also
that there are still large parts of Geany being developed, or from
outside developers waiting for integration.   As Geany matures these
will decrease and likely more attention will be given to individual
specific requests.

But unless someone immediately says they are going to do it, things on
this list *will* be forgotten :-).