[Geany] reflow lines

John Gabriele jmg3000 at xxxxx
Sat May 14 02:36:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 14 May 2011 03:18, John Gabriele <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This has been fixed, it will be in the next major release (I'm not
> sure about the upcoming point release).  If you are impatient you can
> build the SVN version.
>
> It uses the line breaking column if it is set otherwise it uses the
> long line marker if it is set, otherwise it just beeps at you.

Thanks, Lex.

Just grabbed 0.21 (r5796) from svn and it's still showing me the same
behavior: it only wraps when I have long-line marker enabled (and is
using the column value for the long-line marker). Not getting any beep
if I try when long-line marker is disabled.

    $ geany --version
    geany 0.21 (svn >= r5796) (built on May 13 2011 with GTK 2.20.1,
GLib 2.24.1, GIO)

This is on Ubuntu 10.04.

---John