[Geany] scrolling

David Barrett charoncomp at xxxxx
Thu May 12 01:02:13 UTC 2011

Love the editor, but am having a problem. I use a laptop for a lot of development since I am travelling a lot. But I can't seem to get geany to recognize the scrolling of the touchpad. It has no problem if I plug in a mouse and use the scroll wheel, but if I try and use the synaptics "virtual" mouse wheel (side of touch pad) it has no effect. It works fine in every other application and window, but for some reason does not work it the geany application at all. If anyone has any ideas on what may be happening I'd be so happy, since I have gotten used to not having to have a mouse around.
thanksDavid