[Geany] File Browser occasionally forgets 'use base directory' option

Murray Collingwood murray at xxxxx
Tue May 10 20:29:36 UTC 2011

Hello people

I use projects in Geany (but no special project plugin).
Also I use the File Browser plugin. Previously I have been into the File
Browser preferences and selected "Use the project's base directory".
Normally when I change project the file browser automatically moves to the
base directory of the project being opened.

Occasionally when changing projects I will notice that the base directory in
the file browser doesn't change.
When this happens I go back into this plugin preferences and the option is
unchecked.

I check the option again and everything is fine for a few more weeks.

a) Does anybody else experience this?

b) Is there a fix for it?

I'm running Debian Squeeze.
Geany 0.19.1
Plugin: File Browser 0.19.1

I'm also running the GeanyVC plugin but not really using it at this stage.

Cheers
Murray

--
Murray Collingwood