[Geany] Bunch of feature requests...

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue May 10 08:19:00 UTC 2011

On 10 May 2011 17:19, Sayth Renshaw <flebber.crue at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> My two cents from the list of features requested.

>>> Would like definitely the current geany projects is not all that
>>> useful. Should be a standard geany feature to have project management.
>>>

>> what do you define as "project management"?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Lex
>>

> Project file and source files language libraries and spec file for
> rake junit for testing etc.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean, all I can get from
that is that you want to use the specific applications rake and junit.

For rake you can simply re-configure the Make build items to use rake
commands, and one of them to run the java ... command needed to run
junit.

You clearly have something in mind, can you expand on it please.