[Geany] Bunch of feature requests...

Matthew Brush mbrush at xxxxx
Mon May 9 23:51:08 UTC 2011

On 05/09/11 16:05, Colomban Wendling wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Some fast and partial answers:
>
> Le 10/05/2011 00:39, Eugenio Rustico a écrit :

>> * a predefined context action for a file or selection could be sending
>> the text to a pastebin; there are scripts that do it automatically for
>> sprunge (maybe also for pastebin), i.e.  "$ filename>  sprunge"
>
> AFAIK there's a plugin on the road for this. Ask Matthew Brush -- or
> wait for a replay from him.

Aside from using the external command + pastebin script mentioned by
others, James Geboski is working on nice plugin for pastebins with much
more features over at:
http://git.jgeboski.org/?p=geany-pastebin.git;a=summary

I'm not 100% what the state of this is, but IIRC it's basically working,
maybe ask James.

Cheers,
Matthew Brush