[Geany] Specified compiler in custom filetype doesn't work

Eugenio Rustico jfrusciante at xxxxx
Sun May 8 15:17:39 UTC 2011

2011/5/8 Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com>:

> Hmmm, yes annoying, which VCS are you using and what are you doing
> that changes *every* file?

Git too, it's very efficient, but I have branches with many
differences (e.g. in one there is the gpl preamble in every file, in
another there is not).

> Unfortunately what to do when Geany sees a file change is a multiple
> choice, (...) I would be worried trying to apply a
> single response to all those file by file options.

Right. One should have a complex dialog allowing to select diffent
actions for different files (or, a kate-style doc list).
Or maybe just a function "reload all files", with a nice shortcut.

  Cheers
  Eugenio