[Geany] Specified compiler in custom filetype doesn't work

Eugenio Rustico jfrusciante at xxxxx
Fri May 6 23:40:46 UTC 2011

2011/5/7 Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com>:

>> In the build menu I see: make, compile custom target, compile (there
>> is no "build" item); all these three launch a "make" command.
>
> So why do you think that the [build_menu ] settings worked if it isn't
> in the menu?

Above the standards, I see "nvcc" voice, working (it executes nvcc as
I specified in the config). I was listing the "standard" build
commends. After those, there are "next error", "prev error", "execute"
and so on.

Which voice is supposed to execute the commands specified in
[build_settings]? "Compile" (that insteads calls a make) and "Build"
(but I see no build voice when a .cu file is loaded)?

  Eugenio