[Geany] Wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 19:14:54 UTC 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:21:35 +0100, Frank wrote:

>Am 15.03.2011 04:59, schrieb Matthew Brush:
>> Does Geany have a wiki somewhere which users and developers can edit
>> with tutorials, examples, links, screenshots and so on?  I looked
>> around a bit and I couldn't find one.  I notice that the main
>> website is a Wiki, but it doesn't seem to be editable by regular
>> users (for good reason).
>
>No. The normal pages at geany.org are not editable by general ppl at
>the moment. I hardly recommend to keep it like this as these are the
>'official' pages.
>
>> I think it would be a good idea.  I'm curious what others think.
>
>A nice idea to have such thing.

+1.

Strange that nobody else (especially including me) didn't get this idea
before :D.

This way we can slim the main website a bit and move some more or less
exotic information into the wiki, like 'Building from source on
Windows'. And while at it, we (I'm afraid me) should update these
information...but this is off-topic.

So, I'm all for it.