[Geany] Wiki?

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Mar 16 19:08:00 UTC 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:20:59 +0100, Frank wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:51:40 +0100
>Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Am Dienstag, den 15.03.2011, 16:36 +0100 schrieb Michael Spahn:
>> > I would offer the hosting and maintenance.
>> >
>> > We could use a sub domain like wiki.geany.org, f.e.
>>
>> I guess hosting is not that issue, actually. There are a lot of guys
>> who have own (virtual) servers, including myself. But geany.org
>> itself is already placed on a server and I think the sub domain
>> should also go there. :)
>
>The box behind is already serving a lot so Enrico is the man who
>says here top or flop.

Don't worry about the server, I'll take that it manages the load of the
thousands and millions per second of Geany users :).

More seriously, the server does a quite a few things but it's still all
well and it probably gets a boost soon.
But even without, serving an additional website isn't a problem for the
server especially not if it's just PHP (see my other mail about what
Wiki to use for details).