[Geany] Wiki?

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Mar 15 23:35:55 UTC 2011

On 16 March 2011 10:29, Matthew Brush <mbrush at codebrainz.ca> wrote:
> On 03/15/11 15:53, Dominic Hopf wrote:
>>
>> To be consistent with other documents: Is there one that supports
>> restructuredText out of the box?
>
> Outside of the Geany developers (and/or doc writers), I don't think it would
> be as common to users for this purpose.  That being said, MoinMoin seems to
> support it out of the box[1], and MediaWiki via an extension[2].
>
> [1] http://moinmo.in/ReStructuredText
> [2] http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:RstToHtml

I don't really mind what markup, but I will note that some are pushing
for Creole to become a standard & IIUC several wikis now support it.

> Cheers,
> Matthew Brush

Ref your previous, yes something like having a CAPTCHA to register is
what I was thinking of, (although I often have trouble with the
!@#$%^&*( things, no-i-am-not-a-machine :-)